Friday 10 May 2013

Sir Alex Retires; A Chelsea fan reacts.



Sir Alex, A true legend of English Premier League or maybe even Football in general.
Finally retires. I used to think death was really the only way to separate Alex Ferguson and United.



No doubt..Massive Respect for him. But always had hatred towards him for the very reason of him coming into limelight for his wrong ways of winning (donno how true). somewhere forces me to have hatred towards  him and his team to which he has taken to insane heights As a Chelsea fan, I have become part of the practice of accepting the fact that the manager could not be there when you wake up the next morning .A bit more hatred because he makes my team Chelsea look a bit unstable.(with respect to the number of managers Chelsea had :P)
Well I am definitely going to miss his post-match interviews, the arrogance with which he scoulded the refrees and match officials for not wrapping the game up as per his wishes.More over his will to win. No doubt Manchester United didnt play that convincing this season but Sir Alex taught them the winning ways.
I’ll never deny that I have always envied United for the way they were so stable management. I had hoped and wished again and again that somehow, someday, we will have our answer to Sir Alex Ferguson. I was hoping it would be Jose Mourinho (and I still hope!)
You have left behind a legacy, sir, that will not be forgotten for a long time to come.
Thank you, Sir Alex. Football owes.
Whistle blows and the “Fergie Time” is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment